This is a sponsored post that contains affiliate links.
I used to be a messy traveler. You know, the kind that tears my whole suitcase apart to find that one shirt I know I brought? Yep, that was me! I spent hours on Pinterest trying to figure out how to travel without doing this. I knew I needed to roll my clothes in order to fit the most clothes in my bag, but I used to cringe at the thought of rummaging through my luggage every time I wanted a new outfit. I needed a way to organize my items without taking up too much space, and boy did I find one! Packing cubes!
Anyone who knows me, knows that I stand by packing cubes and recommend them to anyone going on a trip. My boyfriend and I use them every time we go away, even if it’s only for a weekend. They make it so much easier to fit the things we want to bring and to know where to look for something. I’ve used a few brands of packing cubes, but lately I was introduced to Pro Packing Cubes and I am very impressed. Here are just a few reasons why I’m so glad that I took these packing cubes with me on my latest trip to Mexico!
What I love about Pro Packing Cubes
- I love that they come in different sizes. I got the 6 piece set that comes with one large, 3 medium, and 2 small cubes. It allowed me to categorize with my pants and skirts in the large cube, my tops in one of the mediums, my dresses and towels in another medium, my jackets and long sleeves in the last medium, my underwear and socks in one small packing cube, and finally my bathing suits in the last small packing cube. It made it so much easier to find the packing cube with my shirts in it and carefully pick out the one I wanted before zipping it back up and putting it away.
- They come in a variety of colors so you can have one for each member of the family without getting them mixed up. I also love that it allows you to pick one to fit your personality and puts you in a good mood. One thing I really liked about their colors is that they didn’t have just pink and blue like some companies did. I don’t have anything against pink but it’s just a bit too girly for me and I couldn’t have the exact same color as my boyfriend did…
- They also offer many different bundles ranging from 4 to 6 packing cubes in a set. I love the different options they give you so you can pick the one that fits best for you and your needs. When ordering them on Amazon you get a great deal! Not to mention free 2 day shipping if you’re signed up for Amazon Prime! If you’re a student click here to get a FREE 6 month trial of Amazon Prime and we each get a $5 credit when you sign up using this link (just don’t forget to cancel the renewal before the 6 months is up).
- These packing cubes have a little handle on top of them to make carrying them easy. I have used the smallest packing cube to take as my personal items onto a bus or down to the beach. It allowed me to put all of the essentials in it for easy access. This could easily be used on a plane too so that you could easily grab your inflight necessities or toys to keep your children busy.
- They make it easier to fit even more clothes. My first thought when trying out packing cubes was that they would take up even more room. WRONG! They allow you to compress your clothes even further to fit more in them! I usually roll my clothes, but I was shocked when I compared the amount of space I had by just rolling my clothes versus rolling and putting them into a packing cube. To give you an idea of how much I fit into these 6 packing cubes, here’s what I brought: 4 bikini tops and bottoms, 12 pairs of underwear rolled up, 10 pairs of socks, 15 shirts rolled up (mostly tanks and chiffon material), 3 short skirts, 3 pairs of jean shorts, 3 pairs of Sophie shorts, 1 pair of jeans, 2 long skirts, 5 dresses (3 long and 2 short), 1 sweatshirt, 1 leather jacket, 2 light sweaters, 1 rain coat, and a large beach towel. PHEW! Basically way too much stuff but IT ALL fit in these 6 packing cubes. Impressive right?
- They’re durable! I stuffed quite a few clothes into these packing cubes to really test how much they could hold. Some of the other cubes I’ve used surely would have broken or ripped, but these stayed intact and simply stretched to accommodate the clothes. It’s nice to know that they’re made of durable quality and will withstand some overpacking as I tend to do.
- Using these packing cubes and rolling my clothes keep my clothes almost entirely wrinkle free! That is almost unheard of while traveling but it’s true and it’s every bit as amazing as it sounds.
- These packing cubes fit perfectly into my luggage without me having to sit on it to zip my bag. That is a blessing for an over packer like myself. My boyfriend and I brought 2 carryon suitcases and one checked luggage to fit our 10 packing cubes and all of our shoes in while leaving room for our souvenirs on the way home. I can honestly tell you, we would not have had any extra room if we didn’t use these packing cubes to compress our clothes. I fit 5 of the 6 packing cubes in my carryon bag and had one of the mediums in the checked luggage.
- On that note, because we brought 3 bags, the packing cubes did a great job of fitting into those awkward spaces that were created from our souvenirs and shoes. I loved that the long thin small packing cubes could squeeze into all of those awkward gaps while cushioning our breakable souvenirs. I’ve never used any other packing cubes that were long and skinny like these and I absolutely loved that!
- They’re affordable! These packing cubes are very affordable especially for the awesome quality. Oh and by the way, these are worth every single cent to save your sanity. These have cut down on the frustrations of packing, unpacking, and repacking while traveling. It’s an investment you won’t regret!
I could go on for days about how much I love these packing cubes because they’re that good. Everything was easily accessible and wrinkle free when I went to find it. Not to mention, I could fit everything I wanted to bring and still have room left over. If you’re looking for a gift for your traveling friend, this is something that they will actually use and will love!
You don’t have to take my word for how awesome these packing cubes are! Let the hundreds of happy customers on Amazon that gave them an almost perfect 5 star rating convince you. Happy travels and don’t forget to tag the company and us in any of your posts about your new Pro Packing Cubes!
I received Pro Packing Cubes to test in exchange for this review. Although this is a sponsored post, all ideas and opinions are my own and have not been swayed by this partnership. I genuinely love these packing cubes and will not present any products to my readers that I do not love.